Friday, August 29, 2008

Fall 2008 is Here

Ah Fall! A time of year when the football nuts come out of the woodwork.

Updates: I am not taking that class in Gadsden this semester.

As I start my second year as a doctoral I take stock in how on a years time I have changed. Although, somethings about me will never change. I have become accustomed to Southern Baptists telling me that I am going to Hell because I'm Roman Catholic and a yankee from New England. I can't deal with close-minded people.

Well, it has been an interesting fall semester thus far. My pilot-study for my dissertation was accepted for MSERA research conference presentation. I'm preparing two articles for peer-reviewed scholarly journal consideration. First, I am submitting literature review I did on assistive technology in the workplace (which is being proofed as we speak). Second, upon completion of the MSERA conference in November, I am submitting my pilot study for publication.

All is good and I am content with the status of my life.

Please feel free to post any comments.

Rama Jammer Give'em Hell Alabama!

No comments: