Saturday, November 28, 2009

Updates and Thankgiving

For those who are unaware I had to postpone my dissertation defense because my Dissertation Chair likes to 'flip-flop'. I just finished my the revisions to my chapter 5 as directed by the Nun. I am starting the revisions for chapter 6 on Monday. I hope to hear from the Nun next week on chapters 3, 4, and 5. I hope to schedule my final defense for late January/early February. I wish dissertation committee members weren't so subjective. There should be some rules and regulations that bind committee members to certain standards.

The Army is an interesting organization to work for. How we have not been overrun by our enemies is beyond me. The people who run the Army are complete idiots. I'll keep working for them for now until something better comes along. I have applied for a faculty position at a community college in North Carolina and a professional job at Duke University. Also, I have applied for higher paying position at Fort Bragg, NC.

Anyways.. that is all for now.

No comments: