Thursday, December 4, 2008

Here I Go Again, Shipping up to Boston

After careful consideration I am going up to Boston to visit family for Christmas (yes I said Christmas and not 'the holidays'). This should be about as fun as getting a physical. Any men over the age of 25 know exactly what I am talking about. In any case, I will see my brother Stephen and his new born daugher, my aging grandfather, and last but not least my Uncle Tom. Regarding the parental units, I will see my father on Christmas Eve along with my brothers, Stephen and hopefully Trevor. Regarding my mother.. well.. it is what it is... Probably won't see her for various reasons.

Well anyways, I'm shipping up to Boston on December 22 (opens in new window).

Hopefully the Dropkick Murphys won't sue me.


G_D bless you my faithful readers,

David

No comments: