Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Holidays.. let me tell you something!

In recent weeks, a lot has occurred. I called off my engagnement with Jennifer which has been heart-breaking for both of us (though I cannot speak for Jennifer). I got a raw deal with a professor this semester and I am furious!

Now, I have sometime off which is great for me however, the last few weeks I have wondered if I made the right decision to stay here at UA. Truth be told, I almost handed in my letter of resignation to the Program Coordinator. Why should I have to put with this redneck professor who has not been in a classroom in 15 years? Why should I have to tolerate his BS? I am sure that man has a warm spot in hell waiting for him.

In any case, I'll playball with this jerk and see what comes of the so called work I need to do in order to remove this Incomplete. To be honest, if we cannot come to some agreement by February 1st, then I will take the grade of 'C' in order to put a period on this matter.

No comments: