Friday, January 16, 2009

A New Semester and a New Year

The Spring 2009 semester has begun! Met the troublesome professor and was indirectly informed that he was going to make me rewrite the paper. After careful rewriting and having it proofed by an office mate and a friend, I emailed the paper to the professor. Hopefully, I will receive positive feedback and a grade of 'B'.

My courses for this semester should not be too tasking. My 2 IT courses involve a big project and book review while the other course involves writing an article with Dr. Wright and another faculty. Additionally, I have Qualitative 1 (BER 631) up in Gadsden, AL.

In other news, Alabama is in a cold spell. With the wind chill, it is 6 degrees outside. All the rednecks are freaking out. Wimps! This is normal for me.

I'll talk with you all soon.

No comments: